The MXT extension nut allows for installation of a Nordic Components MXT 12ga shotgun extension tube kit. The nut replaces the factory magazine cap, and is required for installation of the extension tube kit.
The BR-model nut is compatible with the following 12 gauge shotguns:
- Benelli Nova and Supernova
- Beretta 1301 Competition and Tactical
- Beretta 391 Xtrema and Xtrema II
- Beretta A400 Xtreme and Xtreme Plus
- CZ 612, 712, and 912
- Weatherby SA-08
- Fabarm STF 12 – Will fit but a small gap will be left internally between the two magazine tubes.
Any magazine dimples or spring retaining devices will need to be smoothed or removed to allow proper function.
Note: This nut will also be compatible with other shotguns utilizing the same factory magazine thread pattern, but may require modification/fabrication for proper installation. Nordic Components does not have specific information regarding compatibility beyond the models listed in this description.
There are no reviews yet.