Nordic Components’ 22RB dedicated 22 upper receiver converts your standard AR-pattern lower to a dedicated .22LR for recreational shooting, training, and hunting. The 22RB is manufactured using the same materials as most standard AR15 rifles, ensuring that it is a dedicated .22 upper that looks and feels like a centerfire rifle.
The 22RB’s match-grade barrel also comes prepared to accept a suppressor — the barrel threads are cut to the proper spec for most popular .22 suppressors, and a mortise to accommodate the O-rings found on certain suppressor models is machined behind the threads.
- 1-16 twist match barrel
- NC Thread Protector
- Aluminum slim diameter hand guard
- Aluminum upper
- Blackened Stainless steel barrel and bolt
- M-LOK Compatible Hand Guard
- 10 round Black Dog magazine
- Black Dog Machine Bolt Saver for retaining bolt carrier group when upper is separate from lower
*Will accept all Black Dog AR-15 .22 magazines
Note: Recommended for use with fire control groups using hammers with mil-spec dimensions only.