Complete MXT shotgun magazine extension kit for increasing magazine capacity.
- Anodized 6061 aluminum for strength and weight
- Available in a variety of lengths providing capacity increases of +1 to +9 for all major brands and most models
- Features relief groove to eliminate barrel clamp travel and ensure repeatable placement after disassembly (+2 through +9 extensions only)
- Relief groove located off-center to allow location adjustment by reversing the tube
- Machined with matching thread pitch on both ends to allow reversing the tube
All capacities are measured with 2.75″ star-crimped shells.
Note: May require modification of shotgun for installation and/or proper function. Any spring/follower retention devices will have to be removed to allow extension to function. Most Remington shotguns will have dimples in the factory magazine that will need to be removed.
Attention Washington, D.C. Residents: We will not ship any magazine tube extension or magazine extension tube component into Washington, D.C. due to current regulations.