Building a bench gun or varmint rifle? Have a 50-year old axe to grind with the military for insisting on a forward assist? Whatever the reason, our extruded upper provides an economical option for those ARs that just don’t need all those other bits stuck on the side of the upper.
- Dust cover, forward assist, and brass deflector omitted
- Compatible with standard AR15-spec bolt carrier groups, charging handles, and barrels
- Flat-top Picatinny rail accommodates mounting optics or other accessories
- Heavier receiver walls for increased rigidity – ideal for side-charging modifications (may cause interference with certain handguards)
- Machined from 7029-T6 aluminum extrusion
- 10 oz. weight